This is an i2i Events Group website. Your use of this website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions of Use, which you are deemed to accept by using the website.
This website is operated by i2i Events Group ("i2i Events Group", and references to "us", "we" or "our" shall be construed accordingly as meaning i2i Events Group) a company registered in the UK.
Your use of this website is subject to the following Website Terms & Conditions of Use, which you are deemed to accept by using the website.
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, this website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
The information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of i2i Events Group or any of its brands. Neither should any suggestions or advice contained on this website be relied upon in place of professional advice. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts, instructions, suggestions and/or opinions given on this website before entering into any commitment based upon them.
On this website you may be offered automatic links to other websites. You acknowledge that the content on those pages is not subject to our control, their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content. We welcome 'hot links' this website, but you may not display the contents of our website (or any page from it) or allow it to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our consent. If you would like to licence our material, please contact us.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the website and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the website.
The following are trade marks of i2i Events Group (or its affiliated companies) and may be registered in certain jurisdictions:
No use of these trade marks is to be made by you except for the purpose of referring to i2i Events Group or its associated brands lawfully and in good faith only.
On certain parts of this website we may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself and where you do this you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data (by sending an appropriately worded email to email@example.com to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
In the event that any term of these Website Terms & Conditions of Use are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Website Terms & Conditions of Use shall remain valid and enforceable. i2i Events Group reserves the right to vary these Website Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Website Terms & Conditions of Use on the website. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to accept such variations. Nothing in these Website Terms & Conditions of Use shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have to any party which cannot be excluded by law and in particular, and notwithstanding any term of these Website Terms & Conditions of Use, our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not be limited or excluded in any way. These Website Terms & Conditions of Use shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
1. This event (the "Event") is organised and managed by i2i Events Group, a company registered in England and Wales with registered office at London House, Hampstead Road, London NW1 7EJ, United Kingdom ("i2i Events Group"). References to "us", "we", and "our" shall be construed accordingly.
2. All applications to book a delegate place at the Event, and where relevant all orders to purchase passes, tours and documentation are subject to these Terms and Conditions which shall apply to the exclusion of any terms imposed by you.
3. It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the advertised content, timing and/or location of the Event or the advertised speakers. We reserve the right to do this at any time.
4. You may book a delegate place at the Event, online, by fax, by post, by telephone or by emailing the filled in and scanned booking form. A priority booking code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. All bookings are subject to availability.
World Retail Congress 2013
i2i Events Group
The Studios, 2 Kingdom Street, Paddington, W2 6JG
5. When you book a delegate place online or order conference presentations you may be given a unique username and/or password giving you access to an online website account. You must keep your username and password confidential as you are responsible for all activities on your website account. You shall immediately (a) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your username/password or website account; and (b) exit from your website account at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
6. Prices are set out on the online booking form and may be subject to change from time to time. All fees are in Euros. All prices are subject to local taxes where appropriate. You must pay ALL bank charges; otherwise your booking may be refused. Please ensure that payment is made in EUROS and arrives at our bank in EUROS. Where possible, please include payment details with your booking. However, you may request an invoice for bank transfer purposes.
7. Upon booking a delegate place at the Event, a confirmation email will be sent, from our London Office within 3 - 5 working days from receipt of your booking.
8. If booking 31+ days from the event start date, full and cleared payment is due 30 days from the invoice date.
9. If booking 30 days or less from the event start date, full and cleared payment is due immediately. Payment must be received before the Event start date.
10. You must pay all bank charges. Please quote the invoice and account numbers as reference. If we have not received payment in full and cleared funds by the Event start date, you will be asked to make payment using a credit card on the day to gain entry.
11. Once your booking has been received you are liable for all outstanding payments for your delegate place, whether or not you attend the Event unless we notify you that your booking was not successful as the Event is full.
12. Prices are set out on the booking form and Event website and may be subject to change from time to time. Discounts cannot be combined with any other discount or multiple offer. Discounts apply to new bookings only. No adjustments on previous registrations. All fees are subject to local taxes where appropriate.
13. If you are unable to attend the Event we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no extra charge provided that you notify us by email to:email@example.com with the name and job title of both the registered delegate and the replacement delegate. Please note, payment details as above apply to both the original and substitute delegate.
15. Cancellations must be in writing to Kate Gallagher, Congress Manager via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received by i2i Events Group 60 days before the event start date.
16. Upon receipt of a timely written cancellation notice, i2i Events Group will refund 50% of the full amount of your payment. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the event start date, including cancellations due to weather or other causes beyond the Registrant's control.
17. If for any reason i2i Events Group decides to cancel this event, i2i Events Group accepts no responsibility for covering airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by registrants, including delegates, sponsors, speakers and guests.
18. All rights (including copyright and database right) in all presentations, documentation and materials published or otherwise made available as part of the Event (including but not limited to any audio-visual recording of the Event) ("Content") is owned by i2i Events Group or is included with the permission of the owner of the rights. No photography, filming, broadcast or other dissemination of the Content is permitted. You shall not distribute, reproduce, modify, store, transfer or in any other way use any of the Content other than for your own personal and private use, and in particular you shall not:
19. The Content does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of i2i Events Group or any of its brands. Suggestions or advice contained in the Content should not be relied upon in place of professional or other advice.
20. Whilst i2i Events Group takes care to ensure that the Content is accurate and complete, some of it is supplied by third parties and i2i Events Group is unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You should verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. The Content is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any warranties of any kind (express or implied). i2i Events Group hereby excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liabilities, costs, claims, damages, losses and/or expenses arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the Content or arising from any infringing, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material in the Content.
21. i2i Events Group reserves the right to suspend access to any of the online Content on becoming aware that any regulation, claim or condition or restriction in any part of the world may require it to do so, or which may expose i2i Events Group to any claim or liability.
22. i2i Events Group shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or howsoever arising including for any loss of profits, business or goodwill, or for any indirect or consequential loss you may suffer or incur. Except as set out in Condition 16, we do not under any circumstances give refunds for delegate places, although we may where we deem it appropriate offer credit notes. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall restrict or exclude any liability that we have which cannot be excluded by law and in particular our liability for fraud, and death or personal injury caused by our negligence shall not be limited or excluded in any way.
23. If any term of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed according to English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25.To help us ensure that all delegates attending the conference are able to participate fully, please let us know about any requirements you have by contacting the customer service team using the details above.
Please Note: The Congress fee covers entrance to relevant sessions, onference documentation and available papers, and coffee/refreshment breaks.
CONFERENCE LANGUAGE: English
26. We always provide vegetarian options at our conferences, but please inform us if you need us to cater for any other dietary requirements.