Please find below some frequently asked questions by speakers. If you have a question that hasn't been answered below, please contact Natalie Wilkins.
Rehearsals / Pre-session meetings
1) Is there a room I can use to practice my presentation?
Rehearsals are available for presentations only, on a first come first served basis and must be requested prior to the event by emailing Natalie Wilkins
2) Can I speak with my fellow panellists before the event?
We will be in contact with you to introduce you to your fellow panellists.
3) Can I see the questions I’ll be asked in my panel session beforehand?
One month before the event, we will introduce you to your fellow panellists and moderator via email. Panellists can then submit questions and key points they would like to cover during the session.
1) Can I provide presentation slides for my panel session?
Please note that as a panellist, you are not required to give a presentation. Please contact Natalie Wilkins if you would like to do so.
2) What format do you need presentations in?
Presentations must be in PowerPoint widescreen 16:9 format, and must be submitted by email to Natalie Wilkins
3) What format do you need videos in?
Videos must be embedded in PowerPoint presentations, and need to be on automatic play. We also need the original video supplied separately as back-up in the video format MP4 H264 Codec.
4) Why do my slides need to be wide screen?
This is to ensure that the presentation fits on our event screen, if the presentation is in a different size it will not fit the screen and some text / visuals will be lost on screen.
5) Can I use my own laptop for my presentation?
If you are using your own computer you will need to use this from the lectern, therefore please inform Natalie Wilkins at least 3 weeks prior to the event.
6) When do I need to send you my presentation?
The deadline date to submit is Tuesday 22 March 2022
7) Who do I send my presentation slides to?
Please email your presentation to Natalie Wilkins
8) Can I check my presentation before my session?
Rehearsals are available for presentations only, on a first come first served basis and must be requested prior to the event by emailing Natalie Wilkins. Please note that if a rehearsal has not been requested and confirmed by Natalie, you will not be able to check your presentation onsite.
9) I’ve made changes to my presentation. Can I bring an updated version with me?
Please bring this to us on a USB stick to your stage at least 1 hour before your session, so that we can upload it onto the system. After this time we will not be able to upload a new version of your presentation and the one that was submitted pre-event will be used.
10) Do I need to bring adaptors for my laptop if I’m using my own?
If you are using your own Macbook or iPad you will need to provide individual adaptors to DVI connector.
11) Can I send you a different version of my presentation to use on the website?
Yes, please bring this on a USB stick to your stage, or submit it to Natalie Wilkins within 3 days after the event.
12) Can I have copies of the presentations from the event?
Authorised presentations will be available on the website post-event.
1) What time do I need to arrive for my session?
You must arrive at your session location 15 minutes prior to your session.
2) Can I have the most up to date agenda?
All updates to the programme will appear on the event website, however we will also give you the most up to date programme on arrival at the event.
3) What time is my session?
Please see the most up to date agenda on the website. We will contact you if your timing has changed.
4) What room is my session taking place in?
Please see the most up to date agenda on the website. We will contact you if your session location has changed.
5) I want to change the title / topic for my session. How do I do this?
Please contact Natalie Wilkins, kindly note that onsite changes are not permitted.
6) My details are incorrect on the website. How can I amend these?
Please contact Natalie Wilkins
7) I have a new photo. Can you use this one instead?
Please send your photo to Natalie Wilkins
8) I have an updated bio. Can you use this one instead?
Please send your updated bio to Natalie Wilkins
9) Can I attend all sessions if I want to?
Yes, all sessions are open to speakers and attendees.
10) Can I bring colleague(s)?
If you would like to bring a colleague, please contact Natalie Wilkins
11) I haven’t completed the registration form, can I do this onsite?
No, you must complete the registration form pre-event. Failure to do so will result in you not being registered for the event and your badge will not be ready for collection onsite.
12) Can I pick-up my colleagues name badge?
No, you are only able to collect your own badge.
13) I need to buy extra passes, can I have a discount?
Retailer speakers are entitled to a 15% discount for extra passes for retailers. Please contact Natalie Wilkins for your unique discount code
14) Do you have any recommended hotels in the area?
This information will be provided shortly.
1) Can I have photos of my session?
Please contact Natalie Wilkins prior to the event if you would like to request photos.
2) Can I have photos of my session on the day?
Photos are not available onsite.
3) Will all sessions be photographed / filmed?
All sessions will be photographed, however they will not be filmed.
4) Will you be sending / sharing all the photos from the event?
A selection of photographs will be shared on the event website post-event.