It is important to adhere to the deadlines listed below. If you have any questions about the deadlines or if you are unable to meet the deadline, please contact Poppy White in advance of the deadline date.
Compulsory Bespoke Stand Forms: Monday 22nd February
Compulsory Bespoke Stand Forms
These forms are compulsory for Bespoke Stands and must be submitted by Monday 22nd February. Failure to do so will result in your stand build being delayed onsite. All forms must be approved by the organiser and venue.
Deliveries: Monday 21 March
If you are using your own courier to deliver items to the Cavaliari Hotel, please complete the delivery book and send it to Poppy White by Monday 21 March. For the physical delivery, the shipping label must be attached to each piece of consignment.
- Deliveries will only be accepted on Sunday 3 April and Monday 4 April
- There will be no deliveries accepted on the event open days, 5 - 7 April
- A representative from your team must be onsite to sign for your delivery, please note World Retail Congress staff are unable to sign for any deliveries and are not liable for any lost items.
- It is important to make sure that you arrange your collections pre-event, to make sure that all pieces of your consignment are returned to you. Anything remaining in the venue will be disposed of.
Internet Order: Monday 21st March
We do not recommend that you rely on the venue's free Wi-Fi for your stand, as we cannot guarantee the speed of the internet once everyone is connected.
For internet enquiries and orders, please email Maria Grazia Pasta at the Cavalieri Hotel.
Additional Extras: Monday 7 March
Should you need any of the below services, you can order these via Showcase AVi, our official contractor, they will be on hand to answer any enquiries and orders for your space/POD and all orders must be placed by Monday 7 March. Please contact Ben Collings at Showcase.
- Audio Visual & IT Equipment
Catering Order: Monday 21st March
All food and beverages for consumption on your stand must be purchased from the venue, outside catering is not permitted.
For catering enquiries and orders, please email Maria Grazia Pasta at the Cavalieri Hotel.
Lead Retrieval Order: Monday 7 March
The lead capture software enables you to easily collect & qualify leads you capture at the event.
• Easily capture lead information by scanning visitor badges
• No more transcribing piles of business cards back in the office
• Make the most of your time on the show floor
If you would like to order a lead retrieval, please contact Poppy White by Monday 7 March.