Designed and reserved solely for CEOs and VIPs, the Programme consists primarily of talks, think-tanks and roundtable discussions away from the main event. These intimate sessions provide a unique opportunity to connect with like-minded CEOs. 2016’s programme included a private Q&A with Tommy Hilfiger, a cutting-edge technology session presented by Google and exclusive research findings on the future of leadership courtesy of the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School.
Leadership Programme passes are only available to C-suite executives from global retail businesses.
To view the 2016 Leadership Programme please click on the PDF download below.
Pass privileges include:
- A complimentary invitation to attend the 2017 World Retail Congress.
- Access to the Speaker/Leadership lounge at the Congress.
- Exclusive invitations to CEO roundtable discussion meetings on key industry topics. These will be led by relevant sector experts.
- Private meetings with keynote speakers and leading government officials.
- Invitation to attend the CEO Leadership workshop, specially formulated for the Congress by Oxford University’s Säid Business School retail management faculty.
- The Congress Technology Hub: Exclusive preview session with the top new retail technology start-ups, selected especially for the Congress by a panel of retailers. This is your opportunity to see some potentially game-changing solutions that could be critical to your future business success.
- Access to World Retail Congress research papers with executive summaries relevant to your business and sector.
- Invitation to our Speaker and Leadership dinner.
- A complimentary seat at the Congress Closing Gala dinner on 6th April, where the winners of the World Retail Awards and the 2017 inductees to the World Retail Hall of Fame will be announced and celebrated.
Developed to help provide more value and support for CEOs wishing to attend the Congress
To request a VIP Leadership Pass please fill in the form opposite or contact Anthony Balarkas, VIP & Content Executive for World Retail Congress. You will receive a response within 3 working days.