Designed and reserved solely for CEOs and VIPs, the Leadership Programme consists of talks, workshops and roundtable discussions hosted away from the main plenary. These intimate sessions provide a unique opportunity to connect with like-minded leaders, and was developed to help provide more value and support for those attending the Congress.
Since its inception, over two years ago, the programme has included: a private Q&A with Tommy Hilfiger, a cutting-edge technology session presented by Google, presentations by world-leading authors and academics and exclusive research from the likes of University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School and EY.
Leadership Programme passes are only available to C-suite executives from global retail businesses.
Pass privileges include:
- A complimentary invitation to attend the 2018 World Retail Congress.
- Access to the Speaker/Leadership lounge at the Congress.
- Exclusive invitations to CEO roundtable discussion meetings on key industry topics led by relevant sector experts.
- Private meetings with keynote speakers and leading government officials.
- Access to World Retail Congress research papers with executive summaries relevant to your business and sector.
- Invitation to our Speaker and Leadership dinner.