In order to guarantee your place you need to register. If you would like to reserve your place please email email@example.com and we will organise this. Please note this does not guarantee your place.
- How can I register for the conference?
You can register for the conference online by completing the short registration form. Alternatively, call +44 (0) 203 033 2233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and our Delegate Manager will contact you directly.
Please have your priority code reference ready to quote when registering by phone or web.
- How can I pay?
Credit/Debit Cards – we accept Visa and MasterCard through our online booking system. We have the facility to process American Express payments offline.
BACS/CHAPS - You are able to transfer funds directly into our bank account:
Account Number 42185459
Sort Code 60 00 01
Account Name: Ascential Information Services Limited
If you are paying prior to receiving the full invoice please use the Congress name and delegate's name as reference. If paying after receiving an invoice please use the account and invoice numbers as reference.
- When should I pay for the conference?
Full and cleared payment is due immediately and must be received prior to the Congress.
If full and cleared payment has not been received prior to the event start date then, at our discretion, you may be asked to make payment using a credit card on the day.
If full and cleared payment has not been received prior to the invoice due date, or if no invoice was requested, by the event start date then, at our discretion, you may be asked to make payment using a credit card on the day.
Once your booking has been received you are liable for all outstanding payments for your delegate place, therefore non-attendance at an event still incurs the fees owed.
- When will I receive confirmation that I am registered?
You will receive an online order confirmation via email within 24 hours of your registration. We will then send you a full confirmation of your booking within 5 working days of its receipt.
- What company name will appear on my bank or credit card statement?
Emap Conferences Online
- What details will be captured during my transaction?
- Transaction Reference Number
- Transaction Date
- Transaction Amount
- Bank Card Summary. Full bank card details are NOT stored.
- VAT Rate and VAT Amount Paid
- Post Code
- Who is your Payment Gateway provider?
- What are your contact details for payments or if I have any further questions?
- What is the cost of attending the conference?
Prices can be found on the pricing page. Please click here to select your ticket.
- What does the conference fee include?
Your registration fee includes attendance at the event, access to conference sessions, access to sponsors/exhibitors and refreshments.
- I have two discounts I would like to use for my conference registration; can I use both of them?
No, we do not combine discounts but we will honour the discount that is better for you.
- What is the team discount policy?
• To discuss team discounts please call +44 (0) 203 033 2233. Team discounts must be booked and paid for at the same time.
- Where can I view the Attendee List?
The attendee list is not made available to delegates.
- Can I speak at the Conference?
Solution providers and suppliers to the industry need to enter into a commercial agreement with the World Retail Congress to get the chance participate on the programme. The programme can be seen here. If you would like to participate please contact Beth Pedersen on Beth.Pedersen@worldretailcongress.com.
- Do I have to pre-select the tracks/streams that I would like to attend during the conference?
No, you can select the tracks you would like to attend on-site.
- Can I attend different tracks and streams throughout the afternoon?
Yes. You can mix and match on all sessions throughout the afternoon.
- What is the dress code?
The dress code is business attire or equivalent.
- When will I receive my conference material?
This will be distributed on the first morning of the conference.
- Are all presentations available on the web?
Presentations will be available to attendees online within 10 days of the event taking place. The distribution of presentation materials is subject to the speakers' permission. For more details please call +44 (0) 203 033 2493.
- Are the meals included?
Yes, all refreshments and conference lunches have been carefully selected to offer you the best in banqueting. Check the agenda for timings.
- How can I get to the venue?
The event is taking place in Amsterdam; Please visit ‘the venue’ section in the World Retail Congress website for more information.
- What about accommodation?
The cost of the hotel accommodation and travel is not included in the registration fee. Please visit www.miceconcierge.com/events/WRC2016 should you wish to book accommodation.
- Special Requirements
If you have any special requirements, disabilities, and/or dietary restrictions that we may address to make your participation at our events more enjoyable, please do let us know when registering.
- What is the substitution/cancellation policy?
If you are unable to attend the Event we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no extra charge provided that you notify us by email to: email@example.com with the name and job title of both the registered delegate and the replacement delegate.
Cancellations must be in writing to World Retail Congress Registrations, Ascential Events Group, The Studios 2 Kingdom St, London, W2 6JG, United Kingdom, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel up to 6 months prior to the Congress start date we will retain 50% of the original registration fee, refunding the remainder (or, if we have not received payment, reduce the sum due to 50% of the original registration fee). We do not offer any refunds or reduction in fee for cancellations received less than 6 months prior to the Congress start date.
If for any reason i2i Events Group decides to cancel this event, i2i Events Group accepts no responsibility for covering airfare, hotel or other costs incurred.
- The programme seems to have changed from the time I booked. Can I get a refund?
We put our programmes together through extensive and on-going research in order to offer you the most up-to-date and relevant programme we can. We recruit speakers dependent on that programme. This does mean that our programmes may change and evolve over the duration of our campaign. Other times it may be necessary due to unforeseen circumstances to alter the programme, venue and speakers and Ascential Events Limited reserves the right to do so. Regrettably this means that no refunds or credits can be issued in line with our cancellation policy.
- How do I update my existing contact details or information preferences?
Please email email@example.com and the database administrator will be able to amend your details.
- How do I unsubscribe?
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving further communication from World Retail Congress, contact customer services on +44 (0) 203 033 2233 or email i2iDataTeam-Unsubscribe@i2ieventsgroup.com with your full contact details.
- Who do I contact if I am experiencing technical difficulties with the website?
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the website or online registration form please email firstname.lastname@example.org