Retailing in a disrupted world
World Retail Congress 2014
Inspire. Influence. Connect
The 2014 World Retail Congress is your chance to engage with and learn from those steering the world's leading retail businesses. Recognised as the pre-eminent meeting place in the retail calendar, over the last seven years the Congress has brought together over 6,200 of the global retail industry's most influential business leaders and decision makers to challenge current thinking, unveil the latest innovations and shape the direction of the global retail industry.
The 2014 event is the one stop shop for retail thought leaders and senior executives to learn about all aspects of retail strategy including the physical store, store design, layout, product sourcing, customer service, mCommerce, eCommerce, responsive design, customer data, multi-channel, in-store digital, social media, leadership and much much more.
World Retail Congress offers over 60 hours of focused, objecitve-led content across 3 days. Book your place today.
New for 2014
In depth research and the continuous input of the Advisory Board resulted in refreshed and innovative content, including the following highlights:
NEW GROWTH MARKETS
Over 6 hours of country specific focused sessions will help identify, critique and explore key regions and cities that represent the biggest growth potential, as well as help identify the potential pitfalls. Regions include:
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East
- MINT countries
BACK TO BASICS IN THE REAL WORLD
At a time when the global retail industry re-shapes and refocuses it is critical for retailers to ensure that the fundamental principles of excellent retailing are immaculately executed.
- Product – sourcing and designing innovative new products to meet consumer aspirations
- Customer Service – how to evoke emotions and create desire
- Promotions and loyalty – responding to consumer demand for lower prices, special offers and greater value
- People – how to structure an organisation to respond to shifting demandsCustomer insight, trends and the future of retail
CUSTOMER INSIGHT, TRENDS AND THE FUTURE OF RETAIL
- Consumer behaviour - Consumers think differently, act differently and shop differently. How can retailers adapt to this ever changing landscape in all markets of the world as social and technological change take hold?
- Future of retail landscape - How are things changing, how is the economy affecting the industry and what are the hot markets to get into now?
- Meaningful data – How can data-driven customer insight create meaningful value, and lead to increased profitability?
- What is the latest in online and mobile technology and how can this be leveraged to increase sales and effective consumer engagement?